08/11/2008

Britney Leaks...


Horrible title...but true. After a little scout around the net today looking for new Britney news (yes, I'm that exciting) I stumbled across this little gem.

It is apparently a new track called 'Kill The Lights' from Britneys album 'Circus' and (luckily) it is very very good.

It sounds like it would belong comfortably on 'Blackout' which is in no means a bad thing and has a very different sound than that of 'Womanizer'. To me, the beat and production sound like 'Maneater' from the Furtado camp which makes me wonder if Jim Beanz or Danja have had something to do with this.

It is synthy, bassy, drummy and has a chorus consisting of the lyrics, 'I Kill The Lights' which has managed to embed itself in my head after approximately 2 listens.

The whole album has apparently leaked somewhere online. If this and Womanizer are representatives of the whole album then...
GIVE ME NOW!!!

No comments: